Indoorwalking is the addictive new group cardio program performed on custom built Spin-X-trainers inspired by pumping music & live instructor that has taken Europe by storm & is now available in Australia.
Easy to perform for all fitness levels & ages, Indoorwalking is unique because it burns more calories in less time and simultaneously works more muscle groups than other fitness equipment. It provides the complete upper & lower body workout and because it is performed in a natural upright position it mimics the natural path of the ankle, knee & hip joints during walking & running. Because your feet never leave the pedals there is virtually no impact on joints. It’s like walking in midair.
- Where are the classes held? Find out now here
- Are you a fitness club wanting to offer Indoorwalking classes? Find out more here.
- Interested in getting certified as an Indoorwalking Instructor? Learn more here.
No Other Cardio Equipment Can Simultaneously Work As Many Muscle Groups As The Spin X Trainer.
With more calories burnt in a shorter time than a spin class as it engages both upper and lower body, the Spin-X-trainer will build strength and endurance and is the optimal cardio workout. This unique Indoorwalking elliptical machine gyration reproduces the patterns of movement of running or walking but with the feet supported by platforms giving the legs a floating sensation, reducing the stress on the knees and providing a safe fitness activity.
What are the key benefits of Indoorwalking?
- More Results In Less Time – Burns 400-500 Calories In 30 Minutes
- Intense Exercise With Low Fatigue Awareness
- Powers Muscles & Preserves Joints - Low impact on joints means a safe, low injury risk workout
- Exercises More Muscles – Tones Your Whole Body
- Adaptable To Aerobic & Anaerobic Training
- Machine Can Be Customized To Suit Any User Size Up To 150kg
- Includes 30 Minute Power Workout On DVD
- Commercial Grade, Small Footprint, No Power & Easy To Move.
- Challenging, full body HiiT workouts.
- The ultimate glute shaper.
- Suitable for all ages from kids through to seniors